heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi Guys.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I'm a newbie to low rates and when I checked RMS, I saw heRO..I like the name and checked it out that's why I'm here. Im Atomic. That's all you need to know. Icon_twisted Im planning on making a Paladin first. So gonna see you ingame guys.
hey welcome to heRO. good luck on a paladin ;D cya around
Thanks. See ya. No1
Atomic Wrote:Hi, I'm a newbie to low rates and when I checked RMS, I saw heRO..I like the name and checked it out that's why I'm here. Im Atomic. That's all you need to know. Icon_twisted Im planning on making a Paladin first. So gonna see you ingame guys.

Heya o/
I'm Earl Earnshaw ingame, if you need help, just send PM Icon_biggrin
Sure. Uhh, what's with that Sig? lol
Atomic Wrote:Im planning on making a Paladin first.
I like this guy already
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.
lots of ppl seem to be making pallies nowadays... good too, cause with all the skills available to them i'd say we can all use moar pallies Evil

-w-
Earl Wrote:
Atomic Wrote:Hi, I'm a newbie to low rates and when I checked RMS, I saw heRO..I like the name and checked it out that's why I'm here. Im Atomic. That's all you need to know. Icon_twisted Im planning on making a Paladin first. So gonna see you ingame guys.

Heya o/
I'm Earl Earnshaw ingame, if you need help, just send PM Icon_biggrin

ignore him Icon_wink
Welcome to the server and have fun!
Welcome to the server Atomic. My chars are in my siggy in case you run into me in-game.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's