heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: bb hero it was fun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Long version:

Hmm I've been on hero quite a long time. I've disappeared here and there but always come back. This time however I'm gonna have to leave for good.

After LW's falling out and 95% of the people I know leaving the server It just isn't the same. I miss them all to much to play here anymore :/. Also, the amount of support/fun received from LW just can't be matched by anyone else on this server. Don't get met me wrong I am very grateful for the help I've received recently from Nya Nya and NE but no one else will just get 3 HPs a clown and random classes and go mob moscovia to get a mage to job 50 in like 30 minutes just for the hell of it. Or do a dedicated thor leech for hours and hours on end. It's not only about leveling though...the fun times we had killing MVPs, flaming main even just hunting the lamest ETC items..just to much to even list, it was all great. It's not the same with anyone else.

WoE also sucks here now with STD/LW leaving. It's boring and not worth the effort and time anymore.

I'm not leaving today this will be my last week on hero, between Thursday and sunday I'm not sure when.

As for my stuff/Account everything I own is going to Danielle save a few items that are not *only* mine but shared. So please, don't ask for stuff. Icon_sad.

Short verison:

<Ayu edit> moving on to another game
bai bai, it was fun!!!

remember those times in behe.... when I gave you baby chick and peco peco for parties and whatnot... it wont be the same without you, even though you fell for teox instead of me, lolz.....jk

Have fun wherever it takes you!
We talked Babe, we had fun it always comes to an end at some point.
We still got MSN after all and I can show you all my "old" looking artwork as I think you called it since I don't use computer graphics (almost typed craphics haha).

<3
Cry Cry didnt get to know u well enough Cry

<3
Herman Wrote:bai bai, it was fun!!!

remember those times in behe.... when I gave you baby chick and peco peco for parties and whatnot... it wont be the same without you, even though you fell for teox instead of me, lolz.....jk

Have fun wherever it takes you!

You just wanted to trans before albus LOL.

but yeah it was fun :D

and dani yes we will talk on msn <3
B> Koha's MSN
What you think leaving heRO will allow you to escape teh Lin? I THINK NOT

I will miss you and your silly self here on heRO though D: We had fun times
bye bye...
it's always sad to see people go....
GL and HF to all your future endeavors No1

-w-
Fruityla Wrote:B> Koha's MSN
What you think leaving heRO will allow you to escape teh Lin? I THINK NOT

I will miss you and your silly self here on heRO though D: We had fun times