heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello to everyone :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, I am a new player here in your server Icon_smile??I come from the Philippines. I just started yesterday, and as I have told GM Ayu (through PMs), this IS a really big change / culture shock for me Icon_suprised

A short intro about my RO life is that I played in a grand total of 4 servers (this one included). 1 is an official server, which that3d-trapezoid mentioned in this thread was really bad bec of TPP (Third Party Programs, may it be bots or delay hack programs or whatever they come up with...) running all over the place. Then I tried to play in a mid-rate server... which i enjoyed... but the server died because of complications. I still play in a High Rate server... but I said I wanted to try a Low-rate server that ISN'T Full of TPPs... and full of interesting new (for me) features... that's what lead me here to this server Icon_smile

less than a day of exploring the forums for information about the server, I already got the feeling that the community here is pretty friendly Icon_smile GM-Ayu and Galt have already answered some of my inquiries / apprehension, as opposed to some of the other servers I played... in which i was pretty much ignored till I became part of the "dominating" guild >_<

I started out as an Archer... but as early as now I am going to play an Acolyte --> Priest char... so once he's ready I'll be supporting people :D hope to see you all in-game!

thank you all for your time ^_^
OMG its a YUGIOH CARD in our server!
Hi, hope you have fun here with your friend That3d-Trapezoid. If you got questions use forums or @main usually you'll get an answer on one or the other. XD
actually, I don't know that3d-trapezoid *embarrassed* ... but based on what he said, he and i left the official servers for the same reasons :o

yea, i also saw the @main in this server, and i was really surprised people are using it responsibly! Sure, some people have conversations in @main (which can be kinda distracting, but nothing to worry about), but people don't spam with it. This is the first (out of the 3) pri-ser I went into that didn't remove or put limitations (i.e paying 100m per @main) to it... O.O

and yea, i used to play Yugioh with my cousin... somehow that card was the first thing that popped into my head when i was thinking of a forum name Icon_razz weird considering i haven't played that game in years haha
We do have some limits on Main but pretty generic one like language rules ;p so it's not a free-for-all type of thing. Admittedly, main can be a bit rough at times as nothing can be perfect, and depending on your preference of things, Main can be fun or "annoying" to you. Regardless of how you treat the content of the conversation though, most people usually answer questions very well, with a few sarcastic answers that mean no harm (they're just trying to joke with you~)

Sigh I still have so much unlocking to do in YGO2009 on DS... x__x
GM-Ayu Wrote:most people usually answer questions very well, with a few sarcastic answers

Gosh, what jerks. Who would do that?

Oh wait....
Anywho, hello there. I've always hated Official Servers because of those TPPs. GMs don't do anything about it and all they do is... nothing. If they get paid to do that, they don't deserve it at all. Talk about customer service...
@GM Ayu

that reminds me... my same cousin hasn't returned my DS yet... o well, i keel him later... thanks Icon_smile

well, conversations are distracting, but not annoying. In another server I played in, @main is usually filled with (but not limited to) the following phrases:

1) player a: player b, you <curse words here> suck! w1k! noob etc etc etc

2) player a: GM you <more profanities here>

3) B/S/T <items here>

4) guild harassment

now, it would be ok if its just 1 or 2 lines... but if you can't read anything else other than those messages (spamming with, say: <Guild name> sux and <Guild name> sucks), that is being really irresponsible... doesn't look like it happens here, though hehe

@Finitevus

thanks Icon_smile

as for the customer service... what customer service...? Icon_suprised haha
welcome to HeRO!

i know how you feel... used to play for an official server in Indonesia....

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Winged_Kuriboh Wrote:as for the customer service... what customer service...? Icon_suprised haha

Exactly!

(Alternative answer: "Touch?")
@Finitevus

haha yea but i don't know how to make the "e" in that word Icon_razz

actually, in our official server, the most recent rumor i heard (which was long AFTER i quit) was that bots are now allowed... and the hosts / admins are actually selling pre-configured bot programs to players...

@ mahawirasd

yup! been checking some of the customs, and some are cool / cute (though knowing me i'd go for the useful ones... and go for the cuter ones later or for selling purposes ... >_<)

thanks for the welcome Icon_smile
Figure that I'd make a post here. I don't see much point into going to the forums though (yet). Usually only for time-killing and necessities.

If it's not clear to you yet...
LU Philippines rakes in cash because of bots. Botters are 'lazy-competitive'. They'll use money to buy the stuff they need via Top-up points, and use botting programs to level, which means the only time they have to actually use their character is for PvP/MvP and some circumstantial tasks. But all in all, it's still not fair and should be illegal.

On the note that relates to the server...
This is actually my first time going into a server with main chatting. And now I wonder since when did the feature exist.
You might see me as one of those 'jerks' that give sarcastic answers. But like all other players (I hope), it's all for the sake of fun and shouldn't hurt anyone.

And on another note...
Kill your cousin. Get your DS back. Gimme your friend codes for this and that. If you have Pok?mon, then I want a battle. Point here: PLAY WITH ME! ARRG! x.x

What this all means is...
WELCOME TO THE SERVER, KABAYAN!
I pray that you transcend and get some wings so you can turn to Winged Kuriboh Lv10.

So have you seen me yet? My characters are in my siggy.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's