heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: S> guild leveling champ to the BEST social guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
26m xp.....

thats the amount of xp I made today killing mvp's in the BB room. cut it in half for 50% tax=13m, not bad for a day (albeit, not a typical day) I do MVP very often though.. the downside to mvping in the real RO world (not db room) is that you lose xp too.. I've been at 0% on my champ for months. why put it to waste!

SOOOO....tell me why you're social guild is the coolest to chat with and you may have some free guild leveling from your's truly!
Well if it wasn't just Lin, Oka, and I in CB mostly these days I'd totally would be trying harder to ask you to hang out with us. If anything else if you catch us on at night we're usually goofing around and/or having me mob and tank on LK while Oka pwns the crap out of any demon/undead mob you can name.

So yah that's my offer its going to be crap in comparison to other ones :<
KoL.
Because I am in it.
And I have Serviced you before. ;D
Aaronock Wrote:Well if it wasn't just Lin, Oka, and I in CB mostly these days I'd totally would be trying harder to ask you to hang out with us.??If anything else if you catch us on at night we're usually goofing around and/or having me mob and tank on LK while Oka pwns the crap out of any demon/undead mob you can name.??

So yah that's my offer its going to be crap in comparison to other ones :<

What are us 3 not cool enough for him? >:o
Cmon Hermie, Geonosis is the awesomest social guild around. Yesterday we had an argument about whether it was duck season or rabbit season, and then we went and killed some lunatics with a gunslinger.
Motenai_Ronin Wrote:Cmon Hermie, Geonosis is the awesomest social guild around. Yesterday we had an argument about whether it was duck season or rabbit season, and then we went and killed some lunatics with a gunslinger.

what would you have hunted if it was duck season?

**take note, your answer to this question is of utmost importance**
Herman Wrote:what would you have hunted if it was duck season?

Killouz
Herman Wrote:what would you have hunted if it was duck season?

Silly Herman, you should know that it is always duck season, because if it were ever rabbit season, the joke wouldn't work, and the killer rabbit would've been killed by the holy hand-grenade of antioch and there goes the whole neighborhood.

*Goes gets his light gun and plays duck-hunt on a modern flat screen tv to watch it completely fail*
Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit!
Herman Wrote:
Motenai_Ronin Wrote:Cmon Hermie, Geonosis is the awesomest social guild around. Yesterday we had an argument about whether it was duck season or rabbit season, and then we went and killed some lunatics with a gunslinger.

what would you have hunted if it was duck season?

**take note, your answer to this question is of utmost importance**

they would hunt galapago's
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's