heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Sorta-forced departure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I finally got a job and can stop being a worthless bum. It takes up a hell of a lot of time during the week--and possibly the weekend, too--and there's not enough time to do everything anymore. Naturally, since all MMORPG's are basically a-job-that-doesn't-pay-you/time-occupier

Doubtful that anybody cares and I don't really expect them to since I haven't really felt attached to anybody, but I'm quitting here for now. Trends of eventual boredom/addiction dictate I might return upon a spontaneous increase in free time (i.e., gettin' fired :D)

However the following things were disappointing

-Broken Quests that just kinda... STAY broken...
-Uberpowered Grandfathers. They were around at a certain time so they have an advantage over everybody else new coming in because the rules have changed in a nerftastic way since then.
-[A Third Reason]. It validates using this hyphened list.
-Oh wait nevermind I do have a third reason after all. Spoil the custom quests, already. It's no fun knowing that a certain group of players tested it and already know that you can get [BLANK] wings at the [BLANK]th floor of [BLANK] and although there's NO INDICATION WHATSOEVER in the documentation, if you [BLANK] them you can get a chance of obtaining [BLANK] upon killing [BLANK]s. It's a great way to earn [BLANK], but don't telllll anybodyyyy~!!!! Icon_wink 8D 8D 8D 8D ...Yeah it'd be nice to just make that all publicly accessible, people just seek out spoilers anyway.

That aside it was a neat timesink, thanks for hosting.
*Hug* Going to try to at least keep in touch?
/kis Take care hun, hope to see you around again and not because you got fired. <<;
good luck dude.
Aneko Wrote:hope to see you around again and not because you got fired. <<;
same lol
best of luck with all your endeavors!

i think i've @who2ed all the weapon series, GJ man No1

hope you come to visit sometimes Ok

-w-
I...thought you were....anyways, good luck =D
What they said. <3
Emerald Wrote:-Oh wait nevermind I do have a third reason after all. Spoil the custom quests, already. It's no fun knowing that a certain group of players tested it and already know that you can get [BLANK] wings at the [BLANK]th floor of [BLANK] and although there's NO INDICATION WHATSOEVER in the documentation, if you [BLANK] them you can get a chance of obtaining [BLANK] upon killing [BLANK]s. It's a great way to earn [BLANK], but don't telllll anybodyyyy~!!!! Icon_wink 8D 8D 8D 8D ...Yeah it'd be nice to just make that all publicly accessible, people just seek out spoilers anyway.

I agree with most of you list, but this one especially. I don't like that the heRO wiki isn't much of a wiki at all. For one thing, very few people edit last time I checked (not that I'm one of them). But the worst part is that it is not an open source of information for people looking for help (like most game wiki's). Instead, it is essentially a reorganized list of everything that can be found on these forums. Please, PLEASE, let's make the wiki a useful place for new players by turning it into a real community-run information-generating project.

Come to think of it, maybe I'll go make a post about this in a section other than introductions and departures. It was nice to play with you when I got the chance, Emerald.
Good luck in your new job. We'll take your comments to heart and put it on our think list. Thank you.
NUUUUUUU DON'T LEAVE US
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's