heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Buying Seraphim Wings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there. I'm buying Seraphim wings. Yeah, you heard me.

I'd be willing to pay for the transfer from the seller's account to mine, and I would be willing to pay either $50 Cash (Via PayPal) [GMs are not responsible and will not take action if I am scammed in this payment method, and therefore I will only do this with someone I trust.] or the tradable items I get from a donation of $50 (AKA 8 OCA, 5 Hat Voucher, 50 OBBs, and 25 OPBs).

Why yes, I -am- crazy. =D
hmmm what if it's filled with a goat card?

-w-
Nah, Goat wouldn't help me much. =(

Edit: Uncarded or with a Remover, preferrably.
GMs are not involved if *anything* goes wrong with this trade anywhere regardless of where it went wrong. Also remember to check with allegiance alignment if it's proper.
i htought its iligal to buy items for $$$ from players wtf?... i was told of when i tryed to buy GR for 200$............
Silk Wrote:Edit: Uncarded or with a Remover, preferrably.

Wtf ??
mahawirasd Wrote:hmmm what if it's filled with a goat card?

-w-

I heard you can remove a card from ToH wings. (The card will be deleted tho. Whistle )
Eldakar Wrote:
Silk Wrote:Edit: Uncarded or with a Remover, preferrably.

Wtf ??

Remover card in wings is +1600 HP and 20% HP Recovery, which is better than the standard Peco Peco Card for Agi Smiths such as myself.
kind of disgusting buying a char with money...all the oca and wings, sorry I just don't like it.

imo toh wings shouldnt be aloud to be xfered period.
If you don't have anything nice to post, don't post at all.

EDIT: Well, except in the whining section. xP
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's