heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: After 2 years, im BACK! lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys, its been awhile XD, lol.
btw, my name is racs, im 15 years old, and im a Filipino

After 2 years, i have noticed that many people i know left XD so i hardly know people playing hero.

The reason why i left hero because i lied about myself and because of shame, i quit and left.

The reason why i'm playing hero again because this server is the best private server i ever had and i like the community here because they are very friendly :D

If you are wondering who my character is, I am ~Rane~, shes a gunslinger and ~Rane0112~, shes a sage. Lol you might even say OMG shes a he? and yes i am a boy. today my character is Tsukabishi~ and hes already a sage Icon_smile

Happy leveling to all Icon_smile and nice to meet you!
Hey, welcome back. XD I don't know you because I've only been here for a year, but welcome nonetheless!
Welcome back~
Although I don't remember who you are. Icon_sad
lol.. haha Icon_smile) thanks thanks XD
Welcome back, I joined over 2 years ago and never got the chance to meet you sadly, have fun playing this time around Icon_biggrin
Welcome, man. And like everyone that has posted SO FAR, I don't know you either, since well, I've only been here what, a week?
But here's hoping that I will. Eventually.
lmao hihi OMG IDK YOU =D
lol, almost everyone doesnt know me! haha Icon_smile)
i guess im not a "MAIN" person XD, i rarely use main, maybe that is why :D
Welcome back alien that came from another planet that I do not know. =]
lol XD alien :O
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's