heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pick 'n Pay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi.

I'm the co-owner of the Pick 'n Pay chain store you see in many towns in heRO. My identity will stay anonymous for the sake of preserving the peace in here and in heRO for myself and my friends.
As you know PnP is open in many of the majorly visited cities in Rune Midgard, and continue to deliver you a service of excellence. We restock 1-4 times a day, depending on our RL obligations and the shop's conditions, including our Flywing shop which is restocked up to six times a day.

We've decided to open a thread on the forums where you can point any suggestions, comments or complaints about our chain store, and we will try to answer to it in a civilized manner. Please refrain from flaming or baiting. This is to help us realize where we can improve our services, not for people to start flamewars with us.
Price match and beat! ;D
Suggestion (an awesome one, btw). At the beginning of each day, 7-11 and PnP should arrange a time to meet in each city they both have merchants in and the merchant characters themselves should duel. Whoever wins that day vends in that city.

Note: Obviously RL obligations may prevent this, so please drop all real life obligations.
Suggestion:

find out 7-11's real owner's identity and then extort them out of every town!

( I may or may not be able to aid you in this Icon_biggrin)
Perhaps this thread should be moved to the "Shops" section of the forums?
I don't like all the merchant stuff but... You are much nicer than the 7-11 noob.

My suggestion is make him lose all his shop so since you are nicer, keep the market for urself.
I think a one store per city limit could be helpful. Not necessary though. You've certainly helped me out. And I like azurerogues idea.
I see both ending with 39737467657 ridiculously geared WS.

Edit: Maybe every day is too hard, how about weekly?
ZackFireblade Wrote:Perhaps this thread should be moved to the "Shops" section of the forums?

If possible, can a moderator move this thread to the Shops section?
Moved.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's