heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LT(Lords of Traavel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=navy][size=medium][font=Times New Roman]If i am able to get enough guild members i will atempt to gain an emperium(it can be donated) it may take some time but i will get it and, i will Create a guild i think(meaning i will take input from guildys) i am going to call Lords of Traavel(LT). Icon_arrow Please respond. Icon_smile
Good luck with your guild. A quick question however, do you plan to WoE or are you going to be a social guild? I am guessing WoE...if so, best of luck to you No1.
I do believe you mean "emerge".

And also, best of luck to you. Icon_biggrin Shouldn't be that hard to obtain some Emperium, they weren't really that expensive last I checked (well, really depends on what you think of "expensive").
Nice Icon_smile Wish you luck~!

I'm willing to donate an emp.. for a small fee.... xD (then it wouldn't be donating...) but yeah, I have a few, I'll lower the price a bit if you want. Really don't have much use for them.
Kulluminatii Wrote:Good luck with your guild. A quick question however, do you plan to WoE or are you going to be a social guild? I am guessing WoE...if so, best of luck to you No1.
yeah im hopeing to make it to woe status but i will not require it.(so i guess a hybrid guild). i hope and yes i meant emerge. and how much will you give it to me for. wow im good one post and i got it all. Evil
Traaveler, I'm proud of you man, making your own guild you've come along way from that hunter I met a long time ago bro.

I'm helping arman atm, but if you need something just ask man.
i need willing recruits
weekly activity will be adviced(i wont enforce it at the start but it may become manditory if needed.)
this will be a social/woe guild(i call it a hybrid)
woe participation will become a part of the guild but it is not manditory
this guild is also intended to help lower lvl(1-40) and even higher lvl players get info and help(that doesnt mean your allowed to nag if they wont help you leave them alone) i would like those of us high enough to help but it will not be manditory

-ty Traaveler

PS please be kind and cortyous to your other guildys
Reference URL's