heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Divine Service wants YOU! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Divine Service is struggling to become a super-active social guild again, and we need new and active players to do it! We have lots of guild members (over 60) but so few are active at the moment, so we're doing a major restructuring to bring back DS's glory days!

We are a unique guild that strives to become godlike (divine) by helping each other out (service), and we have a special fondness for maids (thanks to our guild mascot and anime guru Midori-Sama Icon_razz ). We have both Dark and Light characters of many different classes, and always have room for more!

Divine Service does events, groups, random and hilarious convos on guild channel, and more No1 We have special guild shops and an amazing website with our own forums and quest wiki!

We're only taking active players who want to have a great time in heRO, so don't bring me your level 20 merchant alt who you're never on Icon_razz

But if you're a new player or old, and want to be a part of something great, PM me on Naruhodo or Naruhodo Ryuuichi, or find another one of our members, and JOIN DIVINE SERVICE TODAY!

Icon_twistedIcon_twistedIcon_twisted
Some Random Halloween pics me and a bunch of the DS gang took today :D

[Image: screenheRO-Server089.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server092-1.jpg]

Happy Halloween! And feel free to ignore the fact that I accidentally left my equip window open xD;
You can always crop. Icon_neutral

Divine Service:
Mother of Algid Skepcis.

So join them, dear brethren. Icon_smile
Who is that awesome-looking sniper? o_o
Fool, that's no sniper! It's a ninja! Icon_razz
Reference URL's