heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Borderlands!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>:DD
hi there...

I rented it and I wasn't really crazy about it. I thought it was fun and it had potential but it wasn't all that enticing. Can anyone give me a good reason I should buy it?
dunno Icon_smile

I just like the fact that it is a shooter where you can lvl and go online with your char. I also like seeing my friends in coop die as a lvl 1 while I'm a higher level xD. they also have lasers @_@ (pew pew pew)
Ok game, weapons look gay and are way too random, boss battles are lame.

tl;dr:

Ok game, weapons look gay and are way too random, boss battles are lame.

Buggy was pretty nice though. Same with the online co-op.
It was a nice distraction while doing other stuff, not really what I had hoped in a party game though.

Not to mention a lot of the time you feel either too over powered or useless. Still fun overall.
stevetamis0 Wrote:hi there...

I rented it and I wasn't really crazy about it. I thought it was fun and it had potential but it wasn't all that enticing. Can anyone give me a good reason I should buy it?

Really think the bot should be allowed to be a member! he spurrs on conversation so well!
thecursed Wrote:
stevetamis0 Wrote:hi there...

Really think the bot should be allowed to be a member! he spurrs on conversation so well!

Aimbot always get crit! D:!!!
Reference URL's