heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Robo eye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys again.

can somone please help me with a link or anything that leads me to getting this item? i have been looking for hours and havent found anything. please help me.
It isn't available ...
Fyrus Carmin Wrote:It isn't available ...

which is a good thing

-w-
pfftt its not good. they look supercool and i want them Icon_biggrin
You may want them, but it doesn't change the fact that's it's quite powerful for a single middle headgear.
Fyrus Carmin Wrote:You may want them, but it doesn't change the fact that's it's quite powerful for a single middle headgear.

With noblity system it's quite common to see +1 dex middle headgears around here. With that in perspective it's not that abusable ;P

hatter? Icon_smile
It's not only +1 Dex though, it's also +3% Atk/Matk, and 2 more Def.
I don't know any middle headgear that give as much bonuses.
Fyrus Carmin Wrote:It's not only +1 Dex though, it's also +3% Atk/Matk, and 2 more Def.
I don't know any middle headgear that give as much bonuses.

There's many other hats out there nowadays that change a lot of things... but most of them are unique to one specific official server and etc...

Robo Eyes should give only 2% regardless of how the code say 3%, according to iROwiki.

Currently we don't have plans to release Robo Eyes as of this date.
If it does get implemented, please make it not a Hatter, but a difficult as heck quest to make them. They're not exactly 'Hatter' material. Those things are 'Valkyrie Helm' creation quest-worthy at least. At least, if it does get implemented, but remains unaltered.

Though... on a different note, what about Pirate Dagger? Would that get implemented? Maybe via an event? Or did it already get in, and I missed it? Icon_suprised
Pirate Dagger gives a sprite error for some reason Sweat but then Gangster Scarf gives identical stat bonuses and that one is in heRO already.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's