heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Aaron's Shop and Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I don't know if you're interested in buying as well as trading, but I have like 11 hatter cards I'm looking to part with.

I also am interested in that drops card you have listed. Would you want to trade it for one of the hatters?

My IGN is Eldaz, among others.
I'm interested in Wind Ghost and Gazeti cards. Whistle

I have few hatters too. Evil
How much for the legion plate armor and/or greaves?
My sister can't afford them. So can I. xD I gotta wait until I get some money~ Thanks anyway Aaron, I'll come back to you after I get zeny. :3
Overhauled shop for the most part!
Added new services I don't mind providing now that I have no allegiances to any particular WoE guild. If you have questions about either feel free to ask here or in game if I happen to be on.
How much for the legion plate please? :3 I have a couple of +9 Pike[4] that I could part with. I can always hunt them again. Legion Plate I can't hunt myself yet XD
50k per Santa Hat, 250k per Poporing Santa Hat
Legion Plates I'm doing at 500k each.
What are you valuing the +9 Pikes at?

Marivel I'll check around my storages to make sure I have the amount of hats stated in the shop post.
I have two +9 Pike [4] and one +8 Pike [4], I just checked. I'm interested in one or both of the Legion Plates and the Thief's Clothes [1].

I'm not really sure what the going rate for a +9 Pike is, since I've never sold them. What do you think would be fair? I do have zeny to add if I'm short for the Thief's Clothes, and a few other things on your wishlist (a hatter card, elunium, that kind of junk :3).
Looking to get more converters from ye, mate. xP

20x Fire
50x Water
90x Earth
90x Wind

Total: 2.5mil

Contact me whenever for the deal. =D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's