heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Algid Skepcis Costume Contest Procedure!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so Algid Skepcis is having a halloween contest tomorrow, dress up your sprite and participate! We've been receiving lots of questions on the process, and we have most of it pretty well planned out. HOWEVER, we need you, the participant's help! Even though you guys are doing a whole lot by participating, Algid wants to know, should we host it LIVE?
Or should it be screenies?

GMs have also agreed to judge our finalists, so there might be more of a surprise for you all Icon_wink

The decision will be done tonight based on this poll, so vote vote VOTE!

Thank you~
I actually vote for both Live AND screenshots, since I can't show up live on Shynik, a participant, AND as Selrahc, a judge. Though I'm definitely leaning more towards screenshots since that would let people set a "mood" for their costume and submit a scene in addition to just their character wearing a certain palette or particular hat.
I'm now officially leaning much more onto screenshots since I won't be logging onto RO at ALL today. I've got too much homework to do.
Live, screenshots can be edited.
May I request this thread be closed? Since the contest was cancelled. *apologizes again*
Reference URL's