heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Cant get hero to work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Every time i try to get on to hero before i even see the place where to choose the server it says Hero has encountered a problem blah blah blah i dont no why its doing this anyone else have an idea?
Make sure you don't have any "data" folder. If you do, just rename it into something else and restart heRO
ok well i did have a data folder renamed it still doesnt work and i dont no what the prob is
ok and now i just tryed to reinstall hero and when it got done it still didnt work. Anyone have any ideas whats wrong?
standard approach first:

screenshot of your heRO folder here

Tell us if you have another RO server installed as well in the same place. Sounds like there's extra things in your folder that doesn't belong...

And while you are at it, some 'slight change' in diction within your signature will be nice Ok
To get a screenshot, hit the Print Screen key on your Keyboard, then paste on Paint or any other program you may use.

Then, upload it, Imageshack should do the job fine.
ok well here is a screenshot then
o_o where's your sdata.grf file? Should be in your main folder along with hero.grf
it was in the AI folder for some strange reason. I took it out and its still not working.
myeah, can you tell us how much space your sdata.grf file takes? It should be hovering around 1,13 gb.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's