heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Isn't is hilarious?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just find it HILARIOUS how people seem to respond faster to "whining" threads than General or ToH ones. XD
this is spam, move it to where it belongs
Icon_cry But, but but It's a valid poiiiiiiiiiint! And it IS a question. o.o Don't YOU think it's hilarious?

-hides-
No. Its slightly disturbing and appalling.
I mean no sarcasm whatsoever. Once I lied in bed and looked at the ceiling.. wondering about the forums... first thing that came to mind? WHINE FORUMS <33

then I realized how my whine threads get closed or flamed... or how I usually have to wait 5-15 mins for an answer.... but when there's an actual valid question somewhere I need to wait a looooooooooooooooong time for a response, and sometimes I don't even get one. XD
Thread title fail.
Perhaps because it actually takes some knowledge to answer help/support threads, and nothing of the such to post in a whine thread?

Unless you want lots of irrelevant and incorrect answers, of course. But that is up to you.
+1 Ina, ILU!

wait...
D: I'm not that stupid! I just can't answer a lot of questions, and I'm a whiner. o-o
Reference URL's