heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hiro trips on art.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright I am no amazing artist like, Story or Mazy but I pixel from time to time :D. And I can write, and sometimes I actually doodle something worth looking at.
First off I have a RO helm I am working on, although thinking about it last night it will no longer be Hiro's rp helm.. >> you shall understand what I mean by that later, when I post the tale of Daimyer.
[Image: longer.png]
<< XD no shading really yet, as of now the shading is poop...I shall fix it when all poses have been made. Some thanks to mazy for some concept art to help me make it better. (the feathers and the size of it.)
make a spider hat D:
@story
lul! like a spider on your head? Icon_razz I may just do that, after i finish that item. Which will come after I feel like working on it. Which will actually be soon I am buckling down and transing a character (no idea which) and then Ill start pixeling more and working on the "comic". Icon_razz not the one i posted earlyer its simply a comedy one...but i suck at gags.
nice, but that looks like the valk helm
F.x Wrote:nice, but that looks like the valk helm
yup XD sorta, its not a edit of it it will be a valk related item...But thats just the palette i am using. The final palette is different.. >> ill prob change the feathers a bit as well.
wow, how do you pull that off? must take a lot of patience.
BlueAlchemy Wrote:wow, how do you pull that off? must take a lot of patience.
DRUGS xD J/k I dont do drugs, but yeah basically patience. And lots of techno/classical music.
Reference URL's