heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New, and looking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all.

I came here after a recommendation from ratemyserver in hope that I can find what I'm looking for. I'll cover about me and my past and what I'm looking for all in this post (and link back to it from the guild section.)

The short and sweet is this though: Not new to RO, but new to low rates, haven't started this server, looking for WoE active guild that is willing to take me in from the start and help me learn what I need to know about the server and lessen the painful grinding.

Right, so. A little about me. I've played RO for about 4 or 5 years now, mostly on midrate servers but I've spent some time on high rates too. I started off on a low rate server, but moved on to the same servers midrate before I even got to a trans class there.

When I first started playing RO on that first low rate, I met up with some people in Izu. After it was clear that I had never played this game before, they offered to invite me to their guild and helped me level, taught me the basics and helped me get gear that was better than anything I would have found myself.

When I went to the midrate, me and friend of mine joined a guild. When that guild broke, we followed the core members to the new guild that formed, and when that one broke, we went to the guild that opposed our enemy. Basically, we never left a guild unless it broke, but even then so stayed on the same side as we had always been on.

That guild was the last I was in before the server died out. Even though the server had died, I stuck with them anyways and went on to play with them on two more servers before the community stopped playing RO seriously.

From there I moved on to a new midrate. This would be the first time I wasn't with any of my usual friends or guilds. I made a thread much like this one there, talking about my past and about me, looking for a guild that would take me in from the start and help me out. As it turns out, several did, and I went with the one that sold themselves the best. Their guild leader wasn't too thrilled about it, but by the time I left that server months later, I was his best Champion and had turned his views on me completely around. I hadn't left that guild once in my time there.

So here's the part I've been building up to.

I haven't made an account or downloaded the client here yet. I haven't done much on a low rate seriously in years. I'm looking for a guild that is willing to take somebody like me in. People to talk to when I'm out grinding or hunting, people that will point me in the right direction when I'm not sure where to level.

I'm looking for a guild that would be willing to do that for somebody who has a pretty comfortable history of staying with one group of people. People that will help me figure out what's custom and how things work. I I'm somebody that doesn't jump around to different guilds like a mentally ill chimp.

Not only that, but almost more than anything, I'd love a guild that's WoE active and takes it somewhat seriously. I love WoE, I make them as often as I can, and I've got no problems using your usual VOIP software (aka vent.)

"But what do you play?" somebody might ask. Well, since the bulk of my WoE and PvP experience, as far as classes go, is based around midrates, I can't really answer that. Since I haven't made any characters yet, I don't have anything here yet. I'm basically a blank slate, I'll be learning what people expect from me as I go. I'm open to almost any class, except magic ones, depending on what somebody wants. I'm the type of player that prefers the front lines and killing people over anything else though, so keep that in mind.

So, to briefly recap:
-I'm bad
-No account or characters yet
-Seeking serious, WoE active guild that is willing to take me in, show me what's up, and help out in the little ways. In return, it's almost guaranteed that you'll have an active, loyal, WoE active player you can count on.
-Blank slate, will play basically any non-magic class. Prefer front lines fighting where I'm out killing people, so keep that in mind.

If, by chance, you are interested, leave some info about your guild and tell me about it in the other thread (over in the guilds section.) Or if somebody wants to get in contact with me directly, I do (AIM: xCtrlAltElite) and (MSN: failisnttheword@gmail.com)

Well... that about covers it, please do anything related to my guild request in the guild thread though, thanks. =P

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=12140
dot dot dot
if not for recap I wouldn't have know what this was about...

Try NE, Nocturnal Echo, their a fun guild thats pretty serious about woe and in need of front line classes.

Ask for Aaronock or ayantis on main. I'm sure Aaron will post here to ;p
Moonlight is also recruiting, you can check our thread in guild section if you like. We ain't woeing... YET

Nice intro BTW.
Nicole knows me all too well! *_*
But yes I did respond to his guild search post.

It was a nice intro, definitely seems like a cool dude to me. :O
JOIN USSSSSSSSSSS
Geonosis will wub you if you are a star wars fan Icon_biggrin

If you're not we'd still like you. You'll find guild chat to be pretty rambunctious during peak times. We're filling up quick though. Check us out, we got the whole gamut of Woe-ing skills, and we very much would like a healthy quotient of brawlers. Whatever class you feel up to playing is welcome.

Ps. Welcome to the server ^.^ Hope you have a wonderful time and good luck getting your gear on.

Check us out!
|
|
V
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

as you can see, you will find no shortage of guild invites here... Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.
GL and HF!

-w-
Wait, wtf Loveless has her own guild now?!
Then I just MIGHT be able to join NE?!
That is IF I come back?!
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

ALL HAIL THE KING OF CAPS
LOL you want to join El Tri over me ;o;
Reference URL's