heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Taking a short Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starting tomorrow and running through at the Latest Saturday,

I juggernaut will be not available in game because of:

University of Central Florida Orientation Services
If any cares to know, I'm pursuing a BFA in Acting &/ Musical Theatre

I will be bringing my laptop, so I might still surf the forums and pepper in odd things. But I won't be bringing my External HD, which has the Hero client on it. I don't expect I will have a lot of free time to play Hero anyway while I'm there. I figure the Marriot won't appreciate a MMO killing their "free internet in the rooms bandwidth anyway"

That is all.
2 days without you.........???????

*cuts wrists*
Ha ha don't worry Hermie

p.s. we can discuss the taxing thing when I get back ^-^
Don't use hotel wifi. That crap's bugged to hell. You never know if some jackarse is tapping the networks for your keystrokes.
This is why I'm going to call them in the morning to ask if they provide free ethernet cables.
hmmp tbh i dunno if the ethernet is that safe either... Sweat

anyhoo, best of luck with your trip! No1

-w-
Motenai_Ronin Wrote:This is why I'm going to call them in the morning to ask if they provide free ethernet cables.

Actually, ethernet I'd say is worse. If you're using hardline, you have no way of knowing if someone took out the socket in the room and put in a device that tracks keystrokes, which basically is the same thing.

My philosophy: if it's public, it's bad. Everyone gets a turn. Pun intended.
Reference URL's