heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: CoD: Modern Warfare 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OMG ITS COMING OUT THIS MONDAY!!!
its gonna be so godly!!
better guns, more perks, bigger maps, more possibilities for Classes!!!!
omg omg omg omg omg who's getting it???!?!?!

my xbox360 GamerTag: Fanimus

add me if u wana play with a proIcon_twisted

http://www.blogginggamers.com/images/mod...fare2.jpeg
No dedicated servers = no buy. They shafted everything for the PC version of the game.

So screw IW and Activision.

-waits for DICE to come out with BC2-

EDIT: Here's a reference:
[Image: 2mgqzw3.png]

Oh, and did you know the CEO of Activision openly declared that he doesn't give a rat's arse about making games (he even said he's trying to make it as horrid as possible), and that the only thing he cares about is making money? Icon_biggrin
lololol soo true about PC, i pity ya'll lolololol

ahh forget the CEO, his purpose is to make money. worry about Infinity Ward staff, they're the ones who work for their money
well, right now a kid at my school lent me his account till i buy my own so add up Armin007. ill edit this post when i get my own account Icon_razz i have xbox 360 btw
I should be getting this game within a week, so if you want a thorough woopin' by yours truly, feel free to add me Kissy.

GT: Kulluminatii
F.x Wrote:lololol soo true about PC, i pity ya'll lolololol

ahh forget the CEO, his purpose is to make money. worry about Infinity Ward staff, they're the ones who work for their money
Thing is that Infinity Ward, when they made the first Call of Duty, were nothing like what they are now, until Activision decided that they wanted more money. They're even going to nickel and dime every new "multiplayer feature" they're going to put in because they think "gamers want to pay for them".

It should be the concern of every gamer, otherwise it'll only be a matter of time until you pay well over $100+ for half the content, and then spend well over $200+ just to get the multiplayer basics like friends list, unlockable weapons and perks (or otherwise be stuck with a few crappy perks and weapons unless you pay for them). I wonder when they'll start charging a monthly fee just to play the game.
Galt Wrote:[quote=F.x]
I wonder when they'll start charging a monthly fee just to play the game.

Funny you should mention that...I just recently heard that Activision is trying to charge monthly for MW2 (at least for PC anyways) Sweat.

*EDIT* Link: DAMN YOU ACTIVISION

Also, a quote I found, but don't have a link to its original source.

Quote:Speaking during yesterday's BMO Capital Markets Conference (which sounds fun), Activision Blizzard CFO, Thomas Tippl said that while WoW's model is difficult to replicate, players should expect new monetization models for its other games soon.

"It's definitely an aspiration that we see potential in, particularly as we look at different business models to monetize the online gameplay," said Tippl. "There's good knowledge exchange happening between the Blizzard folks and our online guys."

Modern Warfare 2 launch video Official trailer
5:18 A video showcasing Activision's flashy launch night events in London

Now playing More videos Share this

Watch tons of other great game videos in HD over on our video channel!

"We have great experience also on Call of Duty with the success we had on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network. A lot of that knowledge is getting actually built into the Battle.Net platform and the design of that," he added.

"I think it's been mutually beneficial, and you should expect us to test and ultimately launch additional online monetization models of some of some of our biggest franchises like Call of Duty."

According to the Activision CFO, there is a demand from its core fanbase to pay for additional services.

"Our gamers are telling us there's lots of services and innovation they would like to see that they're not getting yet. From what we see so far, additional content, as well as all the services Blizzard is offering, is that there is demand from the core gamers to pay up for that," he said.
Its out. I got it. Ps3. Add krazeekrakker and well kill guillermo together ;D.. Or party him, either way..
the game is so kick ass!!!

except i hate how the maps are SO DAMN random!! *imo*

edit: i suggest that ps3 and xbx360 merge!
haha becareful playing with might hes a beast at cod Icon_razz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's