heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Love Not Lost New Guild!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Heroes!

Venus19 and Shikari have now started a new guild called Love Not Lost! It welcomes any alts from Nya and all newcomers who wish to join. We are not sure what we are going to do as a guild quite yet, once we get more people we are open to anything. If you wish to know more or would like an interview please PM Venus19 or Shikari and ask for details on guild or interview for recruiting! :D

Thanks everyone we would appreciate your support Icon_biggrin

signed Venus and Shikari
:>
But...but... YOU'RE Venus18! lv;
Shes both lol =P

BUt yea PM me or her for info and invites Ok
Lol yes i am im Venus18,19 and 20 and dont u forget it Icon_wink thanks for ur posts guys appreciate it! :D Im not the best at this game but i didnt just pick the name Venus for no reason...I have a lot of love to give and a lot of friendship and sometimes people on the server iv talked to just want that and some fun so i made the guild for friendship, love and lots of BUTT KICKING! OH YA! Lol

signed Venus18, 19, and 20!
don't try anything folks shes not 21, thats jailbait
Legal age here is 16 :O, or 18...same difference
wats that comment sposed to mean???? i hope that wasnt a mean comment directed towards me O_o
He's making a poke at you, im assuming cuz your 18/19/and 20 but not 21. ;D but we know your legal here :3
OMG BLOND MOMENT <3 Lol srrrrrrry =P i finally got my avatar uploaded jeeeeze <_< took me long enough Lol :D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's