heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: It's time, heROes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As much as this may anger/upset/disappoint some people, I'm going to be leaving the server for an indefinite amount of time. The reasons why are simple.

1) I'm bored with RO.
2) I feel like there's little for me to do, other than trans what high end characters I have. But that requires far more attention than I give RO at this point.
--> Some people have suggested trying to WoE / MvP. My high level characters are easily outshined in high level MvP's, and I strictly PvP only for fun, and find no personal gain in WoE. To each their own.
3) I log on only to find myself doing other things. RO no longer takes my time like it used to.

I'll still be doling out the prizes to the three entrants of PLUR's open contest (Story... you can have a mini prize, you lazy butthead XD), and I'll probably be online only to make enough money to transfer leadership of PLUR back to Sinadrin.

I'll also be online this Friday for an event that Matrim Cauthon Jr. is hosting (Gold Bar Scavenger, I believe), but between now and then, as well as after, I have no idea if I'll continue.

Will I be back? Maybe. To be honest it's only so long until you forget about being bored with something, and go back. But that's not happening right now. I think it's time for a much needed break before I burn myself out-- and believe me, I've burnt out a lot already.

To anyone who still wishes to talk, I'll be on YIM: [ zerrif_the_ferret@yahoo.com ] mostly, if I'm not bashing hill winds to get money for the guild leader change.

It was a good what, 4-5 months, heROes?

Perchance Fate will have it, so that our paths may cross once more, or perhaps our blades. Nevertheless, I shant forget any of you.

(Yes, I will also continue that story I started on these forums.)
Trade me the elven ears before you leave. Laugh ;Evil

Man, good luck on what you're doing.

Have fun.
You Sir will be missed. And I wish you well.
D: I never got to pay you back! T_T

Cry -clings- I'll miss you so much!!!!! T___________T WE LOVE YOU!!!!

*adds to msn*
*pats shoulder* No matter how much I wished to slice your head off. I will miss you ;-; you where one of the cool ones....Now its just me and Sinadrin, and Mazy if she starts playing a bit more again xD

P.S >> Can I has 1z? xDDD j/k
We'll Miss You
@ Mat: You've always got me to talk on YIM, and you know I'll try and make your friday event.

@ Kenshi: Only do it if you're allowed to, little miss "I get grounded every time I breathe" XD. Oh, you can also consider your debt null and void.

@ hiro: don't worry, if I manage to get me, you, and drin all on vent, I'll make you hate me more <3

@ Bondy: I never really got the chance to talk to you. Which is sad. I so wanted to epic troll Main one day with you.

@ kiyo: Your ass is mine.
The server won't be the same without you, love.

Who will I no-warning mute now? Cry
-reports naru for mod abuse- Evil

See you man :O GL
main will not be the same without your shenanigans Ok

-w-
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's