heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Lose/Lose. AKA The most dangerious game ever.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://kotaku.com/5400213/the-dangerous-...ed-to-play

As quoted from both the Article AND the game's website: "KILLING ALIENS IN LOSE/LOSE WILL DELETE FILES ON YOUR HARDDRIVE PERMANANTLY"

I'm at a loss here. I mean, it can be a fun way to wipe a hard drive maybe...but other then that...why release a game like this?
Read the article really.
He's touching on a lot of cyberspace issues that artists have found unique ways of playing with.

I like the part about how people view their property, or even other's property. I mean installing this game on someone's computer and using it to get revenge of some sort is pretty cruel, and shows how also we treat cyberspace and human interaction, or how we treat each other between these two worlds. It could be a sign that they are not two different worlds at all and are both a part of the same reality.
Great topic though, hope to see other responses here to it.
Best game ever.

Im so gonna download that thing at work.
Will try this game at Saku's computer for sure. Looks interesting.
It's all fun and games until it deletes??the files to run your monitor.

I would seriously want to try this on a school computer if I was still in high school.

I'd still say Russian Roulette tops this as a Dangerous game.
<.<

>.>

I just played the game in my laptop without reading the post

@_@
Smooth. What'cha lose?
Not good, probably lost precious art scans?
Motenai_Ronin Wrote:Not good, probably lost precious art scans?

naw, I saved those ones into my external hardrive. (It's just my programming... homework that got affected... -.-)
oh shiz....that's worse.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's