heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Supply for WOE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll WoE for anyone the full 1 hour or 2 hours if you supply me with all the fish i need to WOE effectively. If your interested PM me in game or PM me on forums.

This offer is valid until i join a guild "permanently" in which i will shut down this thread.
*cough* bring back Apoc *cough*
Yuriohs Wrote:*cough* bring back Apoc *cough*

I'm not active enough, I'm not dedicated enough, No one would join, I'm a noob.
<<
Asura Amara?

On topic, is this on your champ, or do you have any nontrans chars <<
thecursed Wrote:
Yuriohs Wrote:*cough* bring back Apoc *cough*

I'm not active enough, I'm not dedicated enough, No one would join, I'm a noob.

Well I'm not so sure about the no one would join part. WoE isn't so great right now, will take some time for those new guilds to level up to be able to WoE, and if I'm not mistaken Apoc already has all the levels needed.

You need others to help lead the guild with you if you want it to be successful this time around, so if you could convince a friend or two to help out, I'm sure you guys will do well this time around. IMO, this is the best time to start up a guild. No1

Now if you became more active & dedicated and stopped being such a noob, you'd be set Icon_wink.
Join LW
Yuriohs Wrote:<<
Asura Amara?

On topic, is this on your champ, or do you have any nontrans chars <<

I have a SinX Champ Stalker and a HP.
Though i would require different supplies and payment for different characters the thread was mainly based around supplying my champ as i feel its best to use it in WoE.

*Still need to hunt down EDPs*

Edit: I have a 9x hunter and assassin aswell.
None are non trans
Cry
I am pretty sure Hunter and assassin are non-trans classes.
Goodness, Trowa edited that.

Meaning all I saw was the classes he had before....
And he edited 3 minutes before I posted my post im doing other things besides posting on the forums.

Nice try at a troll attempt.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's