heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Nice to meat you all ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Originally this was an introduction, but after playing for about 10min I've learned that someone like myself has no chance of fitting in well here, in fact my name caused people to kinda freak out a bit on @Main, and after learning that the GM's would probably ban me for it I just don't see the point in working on a character, so goodbye everyone it's been interesting to say the leastNo1 Now because I probably won't ever check this again for anyone who says anything stupid such as but not limited to... your just ignorant, you wouldn't think rape was funny if you or someone you knew was raped, and my favorite... people like you should be put in prison/executed. Please know this #1 everything has a funny side no matter how tragic or wonderful and #2 everything is offensive in someway to somebody. so please folks don't be a buzz killing prick or the rape troll will come for your chocolate cherryIcon_twisted
Welcome to heRO!

Nice to [Image: meat.jpg] you too!

we might ask you to change your name...
welcome to HeRO!

well the rules, customs, etc are all in the forums and wiki, so it isn't a bad idea to check them out.

anyhoo, as the saying goes: if you drink don't play online games Ok
i might be wrong, but i guess it's ok to drive drunk...

xP

anyhoo, GL and HF!

-w-
Thanks guys, and I read the rules before I even sign up to play games but thx for the info XD
We would have asked you to remake the character to a more acceptable name, as your current name is not.

Although everything offends someone out there, there is a line as to what is not acceptable for the major consensus on most issue, and although it could be made fun, doesn't mean that it should.
Somehow I feel like a giant can of drama-eating, flamey worms was opened, and then closed back up quite quickly...

Anyway, I wish that person peace and serenity in all his/her future endeavors Icon_wink
And that's the exact problem isn't it " somethings shouldn't be made fun of" well honestly sir/mam I believe that while yes everything has its time and place if you cant make fun of everything you shouldn't be allowed to make fun of anything. The name didn't mean that I thought the act of rape was funny just the idea of it "specifically towards inmates in prison". The jokes some call inappropriate are most always the best ones and are labeled as such so that the more uptight member's of a society can make themselves believe that they are morally better than others. Now some may think I'm making a big deal out of something simple... but I've shed blood for my right to freedom of speech, and I'll be damned if a user name is unacceptable??because its a bit offensive "especially on the internet". With that said I'll take my leave.

??
??????????????????????????????????????????????
TheRapeTroll Wrote:I probably won't ever check this again
1) didnt u say ur not gonna check this again? Yet u make 2 more posts after.
2) what did u hope to gain from making this pathetic thread? to create unnecessary drama?
3) just like you predicted, you're just ignorant.
TheRapeTroll Wrote:your just ignorant,
He edited his first post like 2 hours after his actual 3rd one. First point is not valid and by that the 2nd one isn't either. The last point I dont know, but I thought he is funny and I liked his name.
Too bad he left. Good job.
this seemed creepy...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's