heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Nothing... Can last forever...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have now come to a resolution that I will leave heRO soon on the day of my birthday. I won't tell you guys when my birthday is but if you see me not posting anymore drawings for a month, you can tell I'm not returning anymore. The guild leader sketches and Zraxus request drawing... I will try to finish before this deadline...

EDIT: Silk don't worry about the gift you'll give me in my birthday since I already planned this before hand when you talked to me.
Take care buddy, thanks for coming to the server. It brought back old memories from our other servers haha.
Shame to see you part story never really got to know u alot but i knew you was a cool and neat guy. pleasure meeting you and goodluck.
JerJer
bye man, GL
bye man... pront chat just keeps losing their members it seems...

-w-
>.>
D:

Don't leave. Icon_eek
Oh man Story, well you'll be greatly missed, you were quite a character on the forums I'm certainly going to miss.
D:

D'aw, we'll miss you Icon_cry

-tries to accept the fact an awesome artist is leaving- T_T
Story, you were a unique addition to the server. I wish you the best in life No1
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's