heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Requiem hat question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i keep hearing about this hat and would like to get it for my sage, however i can't find any info on it other than when i @ii it it says it's available in the shops. if someone could point me in the right direction i'd greatly appreciate it Icon_smile
Changes Max HP to 2%*(3-refine)[+6% HP without refine but -2% at safe level]
+1% def bypass per refine
+1% mdef bypass per refine
+1% extra dmg on holy per refine
+1% extra spell dmg on angel and demon per refine
If wearing Book type weapon +1% ASPD per refine
If wearing Book type weapon +1% MATK per refine

Thats what the hat does.
yea but how to get it, or at least a place to start looking.
It was obtainable through this years Halloween quest. It was part of the reward for completing the quest! And I don't think that quest is around anymore.
Snowhawk Wrote:If wearing Book type weapon +1% ASPD per refine
If wearing Book type weapon +1% MATK per refine
Wasn't that per refine on the book?

And I'd also like to know if there are ways to find more, since I've broken all my Req hats =x
Find me in game sometime, Oka, if you're interested in buying. I made my +7 and have like 5 extras. Find me soon though or I might blow them up.
I have 3 on sale for 500k, let me know (unplussed) and you cant aquire them in anyother way than buying from someone.
If you are going battle sage the hat isn't worth it.

I have a +8 and I get more aspd/flee from using other gear in those 3 slots. I guess you get a tiny bit more Matk but probably not enough to make a difference.

Not to mention the hat is only useful at higher refines..even then not so much cause of what I mentioned above. So unless you have quite a bit of Z you're not gonna get a decent refine unless you get super lucky.
The hat does look awesome though.
I generally agree Sakurato, but it's useful for those who just have a decent refine principles of magic and don't have access to end game gear since the direct MATK and ASPD bonuses are based on book's refine.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's