heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Time to Say Goodbye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fare well Tien!

I'm glad you finally made a decision (one way or another) and are working hard towards your goals!

I won't forget all the fun times we had!

I wish you the best in school, and success in accomplishing your plans Icon_smile
goodluck irl & hf
The few times I've spoken to you were pretty awesome. xP Good luck in the real world, and if you fail at that, always know you'll have a place here. <3
poeticwings Wrote:I'm leaving my account to Machiavelli.

"BAHAHA I HAS YOUR ACCOUNT NAO" Icon_twisted

take care rin. and finish your stuff. gonna be a little sad now. see you next time. Icon_biggrin
Take care of everything and yourself... remember, we are here Icon_smile
Icon_cryIcon_cryIcon_cryIcon_cryIcon_cryIcon_cryIcon_cryIcon_cry
Tienny~ <3

Much love to you and your future endeavors. Take care of yourself and I know we will meet IRL someday when I'm down there for my studies. (: One day we'll travel to La La Land and just forget everything and have some fun (the four of us >:3 You know where I'm at ;D). But dang, now I'll need to find another Ktul partner *stares at Machi* x3 Too bad you're not gonna be here to see the day I put a glowy around my HP D: But there's much more to life than that of course x3

Anyways, I'll catch you on MSN from time to time. Icon_biggrin
I wish you the best. Goodbye.
I hated your High Priest, when I first saw you, until I realized how pro you really were. One of my favorite High Priests that i've learned a good bit from.

Add me on msn when you get the chance. Or shoot me ur msn.

Btw, you don't need luck your pro anyone with your kind of patience will do well out here.

PS: Get some sleep /swt.

And you know, the STD alliance always got your back girl!
poeticwings Wrote:To Sirona/Andromeda:
You are and will be my best friend in heRO. I've had a lot of fun doing random parties and leveling random characters. What was really fun was that you were able to make a joke out every situation. Thank you for helping me out all of this time whether it be farming, leveling, or keeping me company. We still have MSN so I'll root for you in the background. ToHing with and for you was fun (lol). I got the first generation so you better get the fifth.

You are and will be my best friend in heRO as well. I understand your priorities and seriously glad you always remind me that I should be working on my stuff instead of procrastinating! Whistle You know, I miss those crazy random card/ item hunting parties already. My hatred for jokers is just... well, obvious. Icon_razz Right now, I wonder which one I hate more, mimics or jokers? Sweat (You know what other stuff I hate as well... HA!)

I am very happy that we have MSN and we will be rooting for one another. I believe in you and we shall kick ass! No1 I will try to get a character to *COUGH* 99 *COUGH*??before you come back to visit, whatnot. Will work on the wings as well... Or else, as you said, I have until heRO's 5th anniverary to redeem myself. Icon_twisted Aim high! Love

Icon_arrow If you need help in anything, PLEASE let me know. If I can do it, I will help you unless something screws me over! Icon_biggrin You know that I am always there for you! Ok
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's