heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Allychat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, great server. Just joined, but now I noticed that, appearently, there is no ally chat.
Thats a bit of a shame, I suggest to add it?
Randomly browsed this stuff, seems to work fine too.

http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?sh...=ally+chat
That would totally be awesome.

Too bad the server isn't quite big enough to totally utilize it (not enough guilds for huge alliances, and WoE turnouts don't generally warrant more than one party iirc.)
Snapplewee Wrote:That would totally be awesome.

Too bad the server isn't quite big enough to totally utilize it (not enough guilds for huge alliances, and WoE turnouts don't generally warrant more than one party iirc.)

Yea, but it would be still great to implent!
I'm not just talking about WoE stuff here, It's great to use in general. I know for myself that a lot of people deactivate main chat on logging in, because they dont like the spam. Nearly my whole guild does that. On the other hand, we would like to be able to talk to people outside the guild- aka, our allys.
I doubt the idea will be added, but I'll admit it WOULD be a nice way to avoid @main and still here from the people I talk with the most (not that @main isn't useful at all, it's just generally more annoyance than it's worth - but I never learn my lesson).
You and me tend to have lots of fun in main.
Reference URL's