heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I don't know what character to make
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there! As you can see, I'm another new player here. I haven't played RO since Comodo patch, so you know how much I missed. This server looks nice, though a bit overwhelming, lots of people and they're all waaaay ahead of me. I lol'd at the lines of merchants in Prontera!

Well, I don't know which character to make. If you happen by this thread, say hello and please include a suggestion. Icon_wink

Nice to be here!
Make a sin, easy to lvl so you can see how things work faster Ok

and welcome :O
Thanks! I prolly should make something to build up my equips first before making my main, huh? A point for sin!

Well, should I make this sort of a poll or not?
Archer classes are great for new players, because... well, obviously, you attack from afar, so you never really take hits. So you spend very little money on potions, and you can hit monster weaknesses and do extra damage thanks to elemental arrows. That's my suggestion.

Welcome.
Thanks for welcoming and the suggestion. Archer used to be my favorite class before I quit years ago. A point for archer then Ok

I'm playing a novice now. I'm probably making a huge mess right now with my stats. Currently bashing lunatics. If I remember correctly, there's an easier way to advance to first job..
oh, and theyre great for hunting items -hunters/snipers i mean-
First character? My first character on this server was a Taekwon.
Ranged and magic characters, Priests and archers in general, are generally the fastest levelers in game, and don't need a lot of gears for the grind. However I'm biased towards magic.

Mages are??good damage dealers in party, and if you play them right they can be speedy levelers??(especially when mobbing). They can be pretty flexible, and you can get most of what you need in terms of gears without??spending much money to get it.

Priests, however, due to a specific skill they can get that has a chance to 1 hit KO?undead property monsters, and one easily abused undead property monster with High exp, are the fastest levelers on RO. However,??it's hard for them to get all the gears to make them great on this char alone.

I tend to dislike Archers for having overall low SP to go with their low HP. If you like to spam skills, they'd cost a bit in??SP healing items. But otherwise, they're pretty good class.

Taekwon class would be a good first class since you wouldn't have to invest anything in weapons =p but as with all melee classes,??they're??constantly in range of the monsters' attacks, and they're more than likely to get hit than stuff like??archers and mages who attack from a distance., but their 2nd classes are pretty unique for RO standards, and can change into a really powerful mage like class, but it's pretty useless for PVP unless you go as a support build.
Hello & welcome to the server. Make a Dagger Gank Rogue to improve your moneymaking. It'll help alot in the long run.
I was thinking exactly what Joe said, priest or archer. Taekwon is interesting. Gah, so many classes now.

My swordie died. Haha, yeah I made a supposed to be vit swordie that will use a spear upon knighthood. Thanks for helping me decide guys! I think I'm gonna go with rogue, I haven't played one before, and looks er straightforward.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's