heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Greetings, heRO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, everyone. I'll keep this brief.

I chose my... username, to be 'User', because I want to cut ties with my old self. I've played RO for 5 long years now, in servers such as- wait, no advertising. Those servers have degraded to the point where it disgusts me to talk about them. Every time I jumped to another server, it was all good and dandy as we started out, but as the server moved on... the plague. The plague of a certain group of players that arrived to literally destroy the server, for not long after they came and left, server population began to decline, faster and faster, until...

I'm sick of losing things. I am aware that RO is an old game, but many people still find a reason to play RO. I still haven't done nearly HALF of what I've really wanted to accomplish, so I am hoping that I can have that kind of chance here at heRO. I am knowledgeable of the game, and I consider myself friendly-- I AM NOT JOKING. xD I wish there was a way to prove myself right off the bat, so I will do my best as I play, with my proposed Sniper-to-be, Steam.

Allow me to meet you, heRO populace. Icon_smile
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here Icon_smile This is a very weird, in a good way, server. Starting by some players.
Welcome to HeRO, I hope you can, here, do everything you want to accomplish in the game. Good luck.
Ah, thanks for the welcomes. Icon_smile

I'm having an issue with my skill window, it's showing up *blank*... I don't know what's wrong, since my game is fully updated... I'll try to redownload and reinstall.
Did you download the Full Installer? It should have everything you need without updates for a while.
If your skill window shows no skills, it means your Sakray isn't up to date. If you are having trouble and Sakray refuses to patch (a lot of players, including I, had this problem), check this topic : http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=10945

Welcome to heRO. This server has been around for several years. Even though it never grew to very high proportions, it has a good and loyal playerbase and an extremely competent GM team.
Welcome to heRO, I've been her for 3yrs, still going strong (the server i mean, not me xD) /no1
welcome to HeRO!

i do hope you get your chance here... and hopefully the server won't die out anytime soon... i like it here Ok

btw, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki

so good luck and HF!

-w-
Hello~ Me is Kenshi, :D
Welcome to heRO, I hope you like it! Definitely not fail imo. Icon_biggrin <3

LOVERLY GMS
and LOVERLY PEOPLE
WHAT ISN'T LOVERLY ABOUT HERO? XD

So if ya need anything......YELL AND ROLL AROUND! :D
Welcome to the server User, a change can always be good.

Hope you can do all that you've been saving up Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's