heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: N> Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a current iro valk player. I've played hwiz on there since its opened and I want to join pservers to woe. I am downloading the client now.

I'm looking for a good group of people that are decent at woe. I'm going to be honest, I'm only interested in practicing woe.

I can lvl pretty fast, I'm just looking for a guild that can provide me a head start in basic gears/zeny. After that I'm sure you wont be dissapointed.

Also, on this server is there any way to get battlegrounds equips? I've grown quite fond of my bg gears. Also, is there a lot of stat foods on here?
Welcome to heRO ^_^ since you survived the chaos that is iRo's Valk server you are my new hero Laugh
cant answer about battlegrounds, need to wait for panda to decide. welcome to heRO, join behemoth for woeing ;D
Well Behemoth, Seraph, and Revenga are the main WoE guilds, the first 2 being the biggest, and the second being the richest (check the cp for the leaders amount of on hand cash lol).

Welcome to the server Ok
Thanks for the welcomes. I'm sad that I cant use the bg staff Icon_sad

It should take me the rest of the day to get wizard. Once I'm there does anyone wanna spot me a survivors set or at least some hill wind cards?
Welcome! Behemoth is always recruiting active woe players! You can look for any of us usually in payon or simply ask for us on the main chat.
kamya Wrote:Thanks for the welcomes. I'm sad that I cant use the bg staff Icon_sad

It should take me the rest of the day to get wizard. Once I'm there does anyone wanna spot me a survivors set or at least some hill wind cards?

Hill Wind cards are dirt cheap on this server, at least they were last time I checked.
There are plenty of stat foods. In fact I could sell you some dirt cheap if/when you make alts.
No Battlegrounds.
You guys are awesome, thanks for the quick answers <3

I will level a little and get in touch with some of you.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's