heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I heard you kids played Aion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I heard bots killed it.

I heard this game is what their making is going to trump Aion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODD790bO2VU

Screw GW2,

O and btw its also come out for the PS3. Around the same time as The New Republic,Whatever new Final Fantasy game thats coming out, and GW2 (and a few more like the War Hammer MMO)
I really need a PS3.

PART TIME JOB, ACTIVATE!!!! Mad
How dare you speak badly about Aion!? :O

Yes, there was (lot less now) bots, like in every MMOs. Thing is, they took there time to work on a patch to fix the crash issues that was affecting many people with Vista. That done, they bought a dedicated GM team for moderating. And the bots got less (banned 27 000 accounts last week).

Everything explained here.

The next phase of Aion will be breathtaking, be warned of the beauty:
http://na.aiononline.com/board/videos/view?articleID=22
Yuhi, is that game turn based or something?
The Aion Visions trailer... Don't expect that until 2011. Have fun with it until then. No1

And Blade & Soul and Guild Wars 2 are both being made by NCsoft, so either one you pick, they're still winning. Icon_razz But both are going to be great games.

And I found Aion to be extremely boring. The only saving point was its visuals. As for the gameplay, found it to be too monotonous and boring. And what's with Abyss not being able to be accessed by lower levels? Psh, that was why I joined in the first place.

Though I am keeping my eye out for Blade & Soul. The art style looks to be completely manhwa-inspired (especially the little folk with the animal ears and all that), which I personally like. Probably gonna buy it when it comes out (or in most MMO trends today, pre-order and get into closed beta for it). The combat looks very fluid, so that's a plus. Icon_biggrin
DID I FAIL TO MENTION THAT THE OFFICIAL TRAILER IS ALL INGAME MADE?

Nothing in the game but a the cinematic where (one of the characters jumps the cliff) is CG or a movie.

THere calling the game, a Tekken Online because you interact with eachother so much in pvp.

Also, even if your not a destroyer class, you can still tackle/punch the enemy or throw them in different ways.
GM-Mystra Wrote:How dare you speak badly about Aion!? :O

Yes, there was (lot less now) bots, like in every MMOs. Thing is, they took there time to work on a patch to fix the crash issues that was affecting many people with Vista. That done, they bought a dedicated GM team for moderating. And the bots got less (banned 27 000 accounts last week).

Everything explained here.

The next phase of Aion will be breathtaking, be warned of the beauty:
http://na.aiononline.com/board/videos/view?articleID=22

Blades of Soul Trumps the new Aion.
There PvP system is pretty nice.....

Actually, GW 2 looks amazing and its a free game!!!!!!!
They added races /rice.
I'm excited for when the aion private servers actually work -u-
im so sick of seeing mmos coming and going WHILE I SIT AND WAIT FOR WARHAMMER 40K ONLINE
Lol, Aion. Most broken piece of **** I've ever played.

And Naru, the private servers are already out. I made a character on one. Played it. Then I realized it's nothing more than a HUGE ASS GRINDFEST. Except the only thing is that it doesn't bring anything new to the table. Oh, and half the quests were broken too. Weird bug that gave me unlimited arrows. And scripted movements/attacks (really annoys me there).

Blade and Soul, definitely. No1
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's