heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: hai der
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello :D

I'm coming from project rage looking to possible move to a different server. I want a fun server with a fun community and awesome WOE! These customs look fun and great also, thats why i picked here!

Ive played RO since beta (like 8 or 9 years ago?)on and off. I played iRO, iris server and played some serious WOEs before trans came out. I still havent learned everything about all the trans classes >.< but ive learned majority of them.

Anyways hi :D
~*!WeLcOmE!*~ to hero, hope you enjoy your stay. remember too keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times, and to keep your seat belt buckled. If neede there is an air bag underneath your chair. Also in order to help our clients in case of a zombie apocalypse you will be reciving a handbag filled with granades and a magnum with bullets, and some land mines.

Thank for your time Icon_smile
^ignore him hes mentally challenged
^ hes far more mentally challenged.

sides I'm not mentally challanged, imma bot, gtfo =D
OMG BOT

HE ONLY HAS 1 POST! HE MUST BE A BOT!
Arie Wrote:OMG BOT

HE ONLY HAS 1 POST! HE MUST BE A BOT!
He's quite obviously not a bot.

1. He mentioned that he's from another server.
2. His name's first letter has a capital in it.
3. He seems to know what iRO/WoE/trans classes are (which bots don't).

Anyways, welcome to heRO, Lesclaig. Hope you enjoy your stay. Icon_biggrin

...a nice change from the streak of bots we've been having.
LRN2SARCASM NUBSAUZ

No, but seriously, welcome to heRO.
Welcome to heRO! I play RO since beta too, it's been so long o_O

Anyway, if you need a guild and wants to WoE, you're welcome to join Behemoth! Click on my signature and check our thread!

Good luck and welcome again!
Shikari Wrote:^ hes far more mentally challenged.

sides I'm not mentally challanged, imma bot, gtfo =D

im smarter than youuuuuKissy
Hi there. :3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's