heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: An actual new person
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

There...seems to be an infestation of bots making threads here. What's up with that?

In any case, I'm actually new to heRO, although a long RO veteran. I haven't really played Ragnarok for a while now, and especially not one as low-rate as this. Needless to say, I am pretty excited about it. I only sampled a taste of the warping system, and I love it to bits. It gives us a chance to actually explore some of RO's massive world instead of just teleporting directly to the towns/dungeons like almost every other server.

Anyways, I hope to see you guys ingame!
Hi and welcome to heRO, Reisen. Icon_biggrin

As for the bots... we really don't know where they come from. They just keep coming.

As for low-rates... they teach you patience. Really well. Icon_razz
Indeed they do. I also find when you get your gears, cards, and levels, it's more rewarding. Feels better. <3

Anyways, welcome. Hope you have fun. ;D I'd offer to help, but I'm mad leveling my priest to rebirth her and leave her in Sphinx.
Welcome, and.. hey, the bot threads are actually pretty funny. XDD

:3 Hope you like the server, have fun and good luck!
Thanks for all the welcome :3

Once I become more powerful (which will be a slow and arduous task since I have to stay within the level range of my friends), please do remember me. I'll be one kickin' Star Glad!
welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-

PS: jeebas, next thing you know the bots will catch up with and make another introduction thread with similar titles... Sweat
Welcome to HeRO Icon_biggrin have fun here!
Welcome to heRO! Another RO vet huh, nice!
If you like to WoE and wants a guild who can help you, Behemoth is your best choice! Click on my signature or check us out in Payon. ;O
Welcome to hero Reisen!

I won't go too far and say Moonlight is the best choice for you because I don't know you at all, and you don't know us.

Anyway, I hope you have fun in heRO. It's a good server with very nice people, features and staff, you'll find out soon enough.

If you are looking for a guild to help you in your adventure, check us out in the guild section.

Have fun!
HI ._. WELCOME TO HERO
oh caps was on...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's