heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's been a while since I played heRO and i'm just wondering how everyones doing. My comp got wiped and RO takes FOREVER to download. I bet I wasn't missed.. lol
You were, you PVP drama starter! Its been really dull without you around! And the guild isnt around anymore lots has changed Icon_razz Welcome back though, find me in game or chat to me on MSN (Yes you have my MSN, Never talk to me though Icon_sad ) if you wanna catch up.
Yeah, sorry about that. I've just been busy lately. I might rejoin, but i'm not too sure. What are the main guilds now? Lol, i'm glad someone misses my drama :D
Chop Wrote:Yeah, sorry about that. I've just been busy lately. I might rejoin, but i'm not too sure. What are the main guilds now? Lol, i'm glad someone misses my drama :D
Seraph and Behemoth are the primary trans WoE guilds now. Icon_razz

Bamboo's still around... we're just... here. xD

Oh, and welcome back. ;3
Chop lol yea i miss you. walking into pvp and not seiing you there is one of the factors that make me log out Icon_razz
i c u
chopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

hi
You folks left Geo out o0
Sup.
Chop Wrote:It's been a while since I played heRO and i'm just wondering how everyones doing. My comp got wiped and RO takes FOREVER to download. I bet I wasn't missed.. lol

*DiveTackleGlompTumbleHuggleNuzzle*

Omfg Welcome back!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's