heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Arctic Wing Item List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, I need know the items it takes to make the arctic wings. every time I tried going to the npc in byalan island dungeon 4th map i get mobbed and destroyed by stroufs and mermans before I can even talk to the npc there and write the down the list of items i need to make the wings. If anyone can give me the list that would be greatly appreciated. thanks Icon_smile
Unless you're a squishy mage-type class,you should be high enough level to survive in Byalan4 before doing the arctics wings quest in the first place imo...

Also, you could try screenshotting the list (two screenshots or more if you need to scroll to see all the items) instead of writing it; maybe that'll help you get all the items recorded faster. Remember: fwings are your friends No1

If all else fails, ask someone to PM you the item list because sharing heRO custom quest info publicly isn't really allowed Icon_smile
that or ask someone to put it up in the heRO wiki within the elemental wing section kinda thing :x
Reference URL's