heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, once long long ago, Moscovia 3 had slightly different AI. The fact they Spammed Waterball on you when they saw you.?? Because of it, it was a decent place to??train that required Mdef gear.

Is there any place in RO still left that still??spams magic at you that'd warrant Full Mdef gear like Mosco 3 used to (PVP/WoE aside)? Cuz if not, I may just give up on making such gears (even though most of the Mdef cards are supposedly hatters now)
bio 3...?

I'm pretty sure that the next 2 gravity dungeons do not have "magic spam" (or they are only all of the same element, so having the proper elemental armor suffice). If there's a custom one, will certainly keep that thought in consideration.
yea i was also rather disappointed about this, although i particularly am not fond of magic spam from enemies, i did miss that fact in mosc 3 when i believe it was baba yaga that spammed the waterball though regardless it was still rather intriguing at first, but not so much now.

a custom dungeon would be cool for that, as it'd require that much more versatility in gears, one that would require high def/mdef at the same time, which would encourage partying like crazy, though muspel is only open on mondays and even so, doesn't necessarily require super high mdef.
Both Baba Yaga and Kikimora (now Uzhas) spammed waterball and if unprepared really drained you of your HP items (and sometimes killed you) , even with water wings, but Mdef gears with the water armor made it fairly tame, but you still couldn't get enough Mdef to dodge the magic completely. It was a good tradeoff.

I thank you for keeping this sorta thing in consideration.
Reference URL's