heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The war must end!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you may or may not know, the war between Manuk and Splendide has raged on for many centuries, hidden from the view of you Rune-Midgardians. Even now, our cities remain closed off to prevent any meddling from your kind.

However, I and a few others believe it is time to end this war. We are weary of this fighting, and our practices of avoiding outsiders grows cumbersome as you encroach upon our lands.

In the spirit of what you call "Christmas", I request the following for a peace offer towards the fairies of Splendide. Though we use our own currency, I have obtained your "zeny", and can pay as such:

Santa Hat - 50k
Santa Poring Hat - 100k
SantaPoring Cap[1] - 500k
Poporing Santa Hat - 250k

As I must remain anonymous for the time being, you may attempt to contact me by looking for the person known as "Toilet Paper". I remain hidden from view as a personal preference, but I can appear if need be.

I thank you all for your efforts.
I probably have a Santa Hat or two (so does everybody else) Icon_smile
We can just give you a hand by wearing santa hat and nothing else to show our

......................................hope for peace.

P/S. I'd pay 750k for Santa Cap[1]
Seriously, 500K for a Bouncing Santa Poring is too low.

Regardless, I have some of the other crap piled up. I'll try to find you.
In my overly frequent visitations to the capital of Rune-Midgard, I have seen many item's worth drop, particularly those that come from the one named "Hatter".

Though I do not doubt the actual usefulness of the SantaPoring Cap[1], as compared to other hats, I stand by my price.

I will find thee Kretz, and you Serenity, perhaps today.
Got 7 Santa Hats and 2 Santa Poring Hats. I don't know if you're still looking for these items or not, thee anonymous user.
Reference URL's