heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I'd Come back but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can't do these low rates anymore. I don't have time.

I'm on another server, with higher rates. Its fun, they're not too high but high enough.

Rest assured, I will always consider heRO my home. And from being on other servers...

Everyone here is pretty damn spoiled with the quality of GM's here.

Maybe some day if I get time, (and there is a wipe) Ill come back.
Lol, snap, don't play on here as the main goal to level.
I know you have sin still, sin is one of those cool classes that like rogue, can just level casually and still get a lot done.

Just go places, get items that you want/need, don't think of the exp rates and at the end of the day when you finish, you'll have probably gotten 10% or something. I know your sin is like high 90's that's why I'm giving this advice.

Or before you left were you playing another class before leaving?
Anyway that's all I gots.
thx I was losing sleep cause I wasn't sure if you thought of heRO as your home. Now I can rest easy!
Aaronock Wrote:Lol, snap, don't play on here as the main goal to level.
I know you have sin still, sin is one of those cool classes that like rogue, can just level casually and still get a lot done.

Just go places, get items that you want/need, don't think of the exp rates and at the end of the day when you finish, you'll have probably gotten 10% or something.??I know your sin is like high 90's that's why I'm giving this advice.??

Or before you left were you playing another class before leaving?
Anyway that's all I gots.

It doesn't work like that in my brain though Icon_sad

Sak, I felt like a cock tease. On the forums but never in game. I didn't want to lead ya'll on.
Phew, finally you're gone @.@. Step 2, block Christopher from msn. Step 3, kill Christopher.
Snapplewee Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:Lol, snap, don't play on here as the main goal to level.

Just go places, get items that you want/need, don't think of the exp rates and at the end of the day when you finish, you'll have probably gotten 10% or something.??I know your sin is like high 90's that's why I'm giving this advice.??

It doesn't work like that in my brain though Icon_sad

I tried that, over an hour I gained... like.... 0.7% into my base level.

I tried doing a quest once, yeah, great exp, took over an hour and I died doing it due to imp + lag. And that was when the quest exp rate was buffed... Bah. ;o
Krim's got another one on his band wagon... xP

anyhoo, it's great to see ppl who no longer play still stick around the forums... just goes to show how great the community is... Ok

GL and HF man!

-w-
Actually, this community is really vicious. But thats why I like it
Honestly for people who don't have that much time to play, and need to achieve something in a certain amount of time, its pretty discouraging to play at these rates. Honestly, during school times I think the rates should be increased, it gives a better drive for people to come on.

Maybe increase the exp and job rates during the school year, and for holiday events increase the drop rates, or vise versa do it the other way around.

Cause, the school year is a stressful time for everyone sometimes you gotta breathe,stretch, shake and let it go somewhere you know?

Just a thought

O yea, I heard a mini valk card dropped for herman. Congrats bro!
Snapplewee Wrote:Actually, this community is really vicious. But thats why I like it

Every MMO community is filled to the brim with cesspools of hate and violence! It is what keeps communities going seriously, cause it'd be boring without those guys stirring shiz up every two seconds.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's