heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: SN, Dex and Instant Cast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, as I am slowly closing in on the magical barrier that is the Instant Cast I have a few problems, questions. That goes probably to most of the SN that allready breached the 150 Dex ;3

Idea first had been, with the Novice wings and quad dex Rod, nimble clips etc etc to reach those 150 Dex. Would have been nice, though there have been a few things changed now, as a friend told me that things could be done differently:
AoA, double Dex Lich's Bone Wand (rest stays the same).

Problem I now have is the missing Set Bonus from Angelic.
Idea that popped up: Zodiac Wings with either Pupa or Remover card, double effect > hell lot of HP. Sp I would get with the +9 LBW.

Now to the math:
AoA: 3
LBW: 3
2 x Nimble Clips: 6
Stats: 99
Bonus: 5
Bless: 10
Owl's Eye:10
=136

Improved Concentration now gives 12% Dex from Stats, Bonus, Owls Eye and Armor (now, is the AoA considered Armor or specificaly headgear and doesn't count in?)
(99+5+10) / 100 x 12 = 13,68
Now as you see, if numbers are rounded up I have my 150 Dex...if not I have a problem (and spend a few zeny in vain).

I would be very delighted if someone can show me and prove my assumptions, as I myself can't yet. Help is greatly apprechiated and thanks for any replies, sowwies for bad english (if there is any) not my first language and I am Ill righ now anyway ;3
Numbers are rounded down.

You can't equip LBW as SN even with Link since it is only lvl 3, not 4.

IC gives bonus based on equips and basestats, but not for buffs and cards. So AoA would count into that bonus.

Ramen Hat as headgear gives 4 dex. With 2 Zeroms+Ramen+2 Drops Cards in a rod you'd reach 150 dex buffed. Not counting the +10 bonus of SNs. So you'd still have the armor slot completely free.

Double Succubus Wings (Succu Cards go for ~4 mil I guess) give even more HP.

Durr, that is the stuff that came to my mind.
That leaves me still without the Angelic Set bonus and not enough SP (that I had wanted to get in through the +9 LBW). Any ideas?
Novie wings + either angel or evil wing ears gives +300HP and +80SP, I think?
I thought the Novice Wings would make a combo with the rest of the Angelic Set (taking the place of the armor).
Yes, they do...but when I take off the Angel's Kiss for a Ramen hat for example I loose that bonus (900 HP and 100 Sp).
Yes the Devil/Angel Ears give 300 and 80...not that much, sadly.

Lets see:
99 Stats
2 Zeroms
Quad dex Rod
Bonus
Owls Eye
Bless
Wings
=136

Att. Conc: 99+2+10+5= 116 / 100 x 12 = 13,92...still one point missing >.<!
Is it even possible to get instant cast with the Angelic Set? With not having to reset one's death counter over and over by an Soul Linker?
The 13.92 doesn't round up to 14? oO
Zaratus Wrote:Numbers are rounded down.
Tarin Wrote:Yes, they do...but when I take off the Angel's Kiss for a Ramen hat for example I loose that bonus (900 HP and 100 Sp).
Yes the Devil/Angel Ears give 300 and 80...not that much, sadly.

Lets see:
99 Stats
2 Zeroms
Quad dex Rod
Bonus
Owls Eye
Bless
Wings
=136

Att. Conc: 99+2+10+5= 116 / 100 x 12 = 13,92...still one point missing >.<!
Is it even possible to get instant cast with the Angelic Set? With not having to reset one's death counter over and over by an Soul Linker?

Er is Binoculars added there yet? Or do we also want to keep wing ears?

Personally, I scrap the angelic set... I personally prefer to keep a SN alive by their great resistance gears (Novice Shield makes the Valk Shield look stupid!), and not by having HP for my priority. Break the set, and get gears that boost HP/SP only when an equipment slot is open and available.

More things to consider: is IC still the be all end all anymore? Is IC worth losing the siroma/imp clips compare to zerom clips (and isn't the siroma/imp boost reasonably fast enough?)
Binos! They look like sh** but that would be another point to that instant! :D
*cheers, dances*

And I admit, I have now thought a few things over and such about IC...There is still the after cast delay and the animation that I need to wait for before I can cast anew...and that one (or if I go with a Hypnotist's staff and 2 Drops cards for the more MATK) 3 points...I think it wouldn't really matter then anymore. I have Siroma Clips and love them (I don't think I'll ever get the money or Imp ones XD) and it should still be fast...further I have some Fruit Punch...for a moment of instant casts I could get the 3 Dex from there...I will have to see how things are with the 99 HP bonus, but right now i feel very...squishy. Not to mention the low SP (I don't feel like sitting down every 2 minutes, honestly).

Thanks for the posts and all!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's