heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Dark Palette Change!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
We all have been asked for a change, there are better palettes and the current one just plain sucks.

Would it be possible to have a change? You all think it should be changed?

I Vote yes.
No1
I agree entirely.

The #1 change I'd suggest is something that would make them undeniably easy to distinguish, no matter what buff/headgear/palette-changing-empowerment they've got on. To be more specific, Lights would be all-white, Darks would be all-black--or at least have a threshold of how light and how dark each can be so that there won't be so much friendly fire in mass PVP
Do you mean make an entirely new one? Or just download it from somewhere?
No, just use one of the current ones that suits better the dark side, there is one like bloody crown maybe? I think that suits us more.
The current one is fugly.
I remember there was such a poll earlier ... and people said yes, change it .. but nothing happened =/

Anyways, change it.
the current light side pallet looks good with just about every class - where as the dark side pallet ONLY looks good on ninjas - and as much as ninjas could use 'something' in their favor for once, it shouldn't just be the dark side pallet
I voted yes, even though all my accounts are Light-based, the current Dark Palette would really need something better.
I say yes. All I'll say about it...it looks like someone puked on their clothes.
I never liked the dark palette. ;x
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's