heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Claes & Ilarian's Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I am making Claes my main character and selling off basically everything Ilarian has (with the exception of a few items). If you are interested in an item I list, please PM me via the forums and not in-game Icon_wink.

[#] = Number of items "in stock." [S] = Slotted item, PM for how many slots.

Icon_arrow Shop Notes: I will trade any combination of the items below for a pair of Mini Glasses or Elven Ears. Yes, I know my items relatively suck, but who knows? Maybe I'll come across something of value in the future Icon_biggrin. If you have either items and need any of the items I'm selling in my shop, please contact me via PM.

Weapons
+4 Gakkung Bow
Main Gauche

Equipment (Accessories, Armor, etc.)
Coat [2]
+4 Tights
Sandals [S]
Hood [S]
Sunflower [2]
Sunglasses
Glasses
Wise Ribbon (has been compounded with a Willow Card - PM for compoud information)

Arrows (crafted by Ilarian)
Silver Arrow [50]
Steel Arrow [100]
Stone Arrow [839]
Iron Arrow [922]

Arrows (not crafted by Ilarian)
Fire Arrow [883]
Poison Arrow [2]
Arrow of Shadow [5]

Other Items
Trap [130]
Memory Bookmark [1] - used to reset stats at lvl. 80+ (credit to _Wind_)
Poison Spore Egg [1]
Geographer Card (PM for information)
Im wondering, what is the use of the Memory Bookmark?

I've seen it being sold for quite a high prices.
You know... I have absolutely no idea, but from the name itself I thought it to be an important/useful item to someone Icon_lol.
its for reseting your stats at lv 80 and above
Thank you, Wind! I'll update the list with the information you provided :D.
List has been updated.
I'd like these, 20k for the lot?
Poison Arrow [2]
Arrow of Shadow [5]
Wind of Verdure [6]

Oh and I'll buy the traps if you want to sell them a bit lower than the discount price at the NPC.
Ack! Sorry for not getting back to you until now! T_T I don't have the Verdure anymore but I have everything else if you're still interested.
Shop has been updated with new items. The list has been edited to take out items I no longer have as well.
Reference URL's