heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Arrow equips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question about sins and taekwons having arrows equipped. I know in the past they used to equip status arrows to gain the benefit but ro eliminated this bug my making them unable to equip arrows. However I have found that some of the older players still have arrows equipped having just never taken them off and I was wondering if it was against the rules or taking advantage of a bug to have such arrows equipped?
...What ?
I can still equip and switch arrows on my Assassin.
Make sure you have the Throw Venom Knife skill first, and try again.
Don't double click the arrow, equip it by dragging the item to your equip screen. :o
I will try that, and to Fyrus Carmin I just love your signature I could watch it all day

Edit: oh its gone now Thinking
Hotkey it, and hit the hotkey.

I don't think I had the throw Venom Knife skill either.

If it was eliminated from iRO, then it probably hasn't filtered in eA for this SVN. You could probably get around it by having it equipped as a Thief, then doing job change quest.
It should still be in iRO, according to iRO Wiki

iRO Wiki Wrote:The introduction of the quest skill Venom Knife allowed an Assassin to equip arrows. Arrows only work with long range attacks so the only skill Assassins have that will benefit from this is Grimtooth (Lv 3 or above). Only status arrows work with GT, not elemental arrows.
It was just the update which included Knife Throw, not really when someone gets the skill.
sorry for the noon question, but TKs can equip arrows?!?!?

just-TKs or TK rankers or SGs or SLs?

-w-
To my knowledge, only thief class and archers can equip arrows. Because they can use bow's as first class chars.

It made sense to me if I think of it like that.
Yeah I don't think TK can do that.
And that's how I think of it too, Joe.
Reference URL's