heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Probably [might] quit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright, as usual, blabla might quit.

there's... really lots of stuff going on. I'm being disappointed too often and trust me, the way I feel irl is too much to be also carrying around with stupid RO stuff.

I'm giving Guild Leadership to kiyochan.
I'll log on every once in a few to finish up some last things.
Maybe I'll come back. I don't know. If I do, I don't know how soon it will be.
I'll tell kiyo how to do the algid website.
Have fun RO.
Frown. Icon_sad
Leaving T-T im sorry to hear that. well i hope things get better for you. i sure hope it's not to to bad for ya.
Eh. It involves family stuff, friend and relationship stuff.
I'll probably get over it.

I just can't handle logging onto RO to get hate PMs or w/e. and I don't have the heart to report anymore.

I'm getting sicker each time, I'm even forgetting to eat, meaning I've spent 2 days w/o eating anything, then I eat, then I go 1-2 days again.
I'm getting nauseous and dizzy all the time (result of not eating?) I cough, I wake up with a fever on the most random days and a few hours later am suddenly fine, and my asthma is acting up all the time now (it only gets like this under extreme stress or depression, and I haven't had these problems since I was 7).

Anywho, well yeah, 'bout time I left.
I'm sure some people wanted me to leave anyway, so hooray for them.
well boo onto them and Feel better take care of yourself kay Icon_biggrin
Thanks Kari. If I do come back, I'd rather not hear you being in bad behavior with GMs. Icon_lol
... Icon_sad ...
Cya Kenshiro, don't forget to ask for help if you can get any.

Take care and good luckIcon_smile
Wtf ,you cant leave! Icon_mad
And why the hell not? Icon_mad
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's