heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Yo everyone, New RO home.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its been a debate between myself and I chose this place for play.
Usually I pick a place and go this time I was careful in my selection for a year now I looked at heRO and yesterday or the day before I decided this is it for me no more looking time to play, meet new folks, personalities, so on and so forth...

I spent a great deal of time getting a feel for the forums: rules both in-game on-forums, which is mostly the same for any online game be it PC or console. In time gaming RO style will be easy again.

I mostly look foward to meeting people seeing what this place is about lots of exploring to do as I take it from the forum reading I"ve done.

I guess that's it. I'm Convex in game. Once I've got a feel for the game I"ll join a guild and get the ball rolling?

If you have questions about me or somthing specific you wanna know eh whatever it is I'll do my best to answer.

Alright been looking and waiting to play this game again...here we go.
Welcome to heRO, Convex. Icon_biggrin Hope you enjoy your stay.
Indeed! Welcome. :D
Welcome, after a year studying heRO? Wow your novice will gain insta level 99 XD
You look like a really nice person. Welcome to heRO! If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask on main, and someone will make sure to flame answer you. ^_^
Welcome to heRO ^_^ I'm new as well.
Welcome to heRO! :D Make sure to play hard and fight hard!
Welcome to the server Convex, enjoy, meet new people and have fun ^_^
Right on. I'll fight hard level easy and enjoy this game once again. I appreciate the welcome for sure.
Welcome to heRO, make memories.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's