heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Greatings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greatings , I'm handsome Icon_wink 17 years old man from Poland. I have already played on other serves like qRO ( a very long time ago ) where I raised high level wizard and champion . Now I am imigrant from DesireRO server which I left ,because low amount of players Icon_sad . I'm intersted in video games , "paper" RPG such like D&D and I train Taekwon-Do for 2 and half yeares . Furthermore I enjoy listening some good music like rock, metal or irish folk . Speaking of religion I am agnosthic. I think I'll stay here for a long time cause comunity here is realy cool and all seems elaborated . See you around Evil
Czescz!

Chce pan bede dobra czasu w HeRO!
I smell another fan of CoB, and I dont mean me <_< >_>

Hm...I always wanted to play D&D...anyways Welcome to the server, HF, you wont see me IG, but ill see you....Evil
Hi and welcome to heRO enjoy your stay
Welcome to heRO! :D

And Shikari, I've always wanted to play too. o: We should totally make a play-by-post DnD campaign some time. lol
DnD is really something crazy sometimes, and you need a good DM or it is totally unfun.
But yah, welcome to the server person, hope you have fun here and all that whatnot. ;D
Welcome to heRO. Icon_biggrin
you;ll have to teach me to play xD
About Children of Bodom ... Despite that im metal listener ,there are some bands that are too heavy even for me ... Chlidren of Bodom is one of them . I chose this avatar because i have always liked Death character Icon_smile.
Oh xD, hm I'm more of a symphonic, nu, and progressive metal kinda person i suppose xD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's