heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A quick question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do the combination effects from falcon muffler+odin's blessing + freya's shoes and odins's blessing+stone buckler+magnis cap or odin's blessing+valkyja's shield+frigg's circlet stack with one another? Thank you for any help with this.

Also, just as an opinionated thing...how would each of think about the effectiveness of using all these gears together, if the effects do indeed stack?

Edit-Also, rather than make another thread to ask, could someone tell me how to horizontally table my signature? Thank you.
Yes, they will stack like that. You can use frigg's circlet combo at the same time as falcon muffler combo, both sharing the same odin's blessing and it'll qualify for satisfying both combo at the same time.

And not sure what do you mean horizontally table your signature on that one...
Like, I want to have my pictures- and add more without them starting to stack vertically. In other words, so there is a scroll bar on my signature if you wish to see whats farther to the right.

Oh, and cool ! That sounds pretty good. Another question for anyone else that sees this- what'd be more generally useful? Valk combo with those gears, or the other shield? (Strong I think it was?)
Strong Shield? Nah...that's a weirdo thingy, useful only for reflect kamikaze pallies.

Or did you mean the other combo, Stone Buckler and Magnis cap? Well, that combo is definitely useful for WS, some Paladin builds, spear LKs...in fact any char that has main stat STR and uses shields.
Yes, stone buckler...thats what it was called Icon_smile

Well, I have a monk, assassin, and I plan on making a crusader/knight also- so what odin's blessing equipment set would be the most useful?
Valk shield and frigg is more an anti-magic stuff, while stone buck+magni is better for def/STR. I think it depends on your build.
hmm,Chance to autocast lvl 1 assumtio when being hit while using Long horn (1h Spear weapon) and Valk shield is nice, but Long horn is sorta meh. Sure it's got decent attack, sure it's a class specific level 4 weapon, with holy property and a slot. But??people just don't like it for some reason.

I don't like valk shield/friggs circlet combo with odin's blessing. Each refine on the shield and circlet does grant you Mdef, but at the cost of your def. aand if you're playing it all tanky like, you'd want as much def as you can get. Most serious tankers here have like 60-70 Def,??and that's not counting resistances like Racial shields, Raydric and other things that may reduce the damage further like??say something like a combat knife.

It's easy to make/break the 60 def barrier with the magni's combo. And I'm a particular fan of the Vidar's boots/Vali's Manteau/Odin's blessing??for some nice def/neutral resistance/HP/SP if you're still relatively new to the server and don't have access to the GOOD stuff.

If we're talking combo's, I'd say Magni's Combo would get more use. But If you want Mdef gear, and like breaking valk shields/frigg's circlets??to get as much Mdef as you can get out of the combo,??I'd go that way, but I still hate the fact the frigss/valk shield reduce def when you have them refined in the combo set.

And about the horizontal stacking, is it like My hodremlin and the clappy Arch Bishop sprite in my sig? It may be because they're both pretty small, but, I didn't separate the [.img.][./img.] tags
so it'd be like:

[.img.]URL HERE[./img.][.img.]2ND URL HERE[./img.]
The Legendary Joe Wrote:hmm,Chance to autocast lvl 1 assumtio when being hit while using Long horn (1h Spear weapon) and Valk shield is nice, but Long horn is sorta meh. Sure it's got decent attack, sure it's a class specific level 4 weapon, with holy property and a slot. But??people just don't like it for some reason.

I don't like valk shield/friggs circlet combo with odin's blessing. Each refine on the shield and circlet does grant you Mdef, but at the cost of your def. aand if you're playing it all tanky like, you'd want as much def as you can get. Most serious tankers here have like 60-70 Def,??and that's not counting resistances like Racial shields, Raydric and other things that may reduce the damage further like??say something like a combat knife.

It's easy to make/break the 60 def barrier with the magni's combo. And I'm a particular fan of the Vidar's boots/Vali's Manteau/Odin's blessing??for some nice def/neutral resistance/HP/SP if you're still relatively new to the server and don't have access to the GOOD stuff.

If we're talking combo's, I'd say Magni's Combo would get more use. But If you want Mdef gear, and like breaking valk shields/frigg's circlets??to get as much Mdef as you can get out of the combo,??I'd go that way, but I still hate the fact the frigss/valk shield reduce def when you have them refined in the combo set.

And about the horizontal stacking, is it like My hodremlin and the clappy Arch Bishop sprite in my sig? It may be because they're both pretty small, but, I didn't separate the??[.img.][./img.] tags
so it'd be like:

[.img.]URL HERE[./img.][.img.]2ND URL HERE[./img.]

Well hey, if most people don't like it- it may just be good and cheap for me to buy :3

Eh, I'm not much of a mdef person...I don't woe, so I don't need it all that much. The valk shield resistances would be nice though, I really need to pricecheck all this stuff in game... Er...I just checked rms- long horn has a slot?

Oh, okay. Well what I mean is like, after putting a certain amount of pictures/text it starts to put them below each other, and I'd like to have it only go towards the right- is that even possible on these forums?
It does have a slot!
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=i...em_id=1420

If there is a way to put a sideways scroll bar in your sig, and have your sig stretch to the right to eternity with texts and pictures, I dunno.
GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Its only for High classes.....totally lame. Mannnnn I was about to be ALL about getting that thing D:<

Hm...I want to make a swordie, but I have no idea which class I want to make- sader or knight... I am more used to saders, but I've only ever played lord knight. (I rolled back my paladin on another server to lk)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's