heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there. :3 You might've seen me on main as Analethea or Mnemokype, my wiz&knight.

I'm mainly writing this because I wanted to share a story with you ^ ^; I started out on heRO a few months ago with a really bottish name, I thought I'll just give it a try. Levelled that one to 83... By that time I had seen enough to see how sweet everyone was so, ashamed, I started out anew with proper names. For me, it's how much thought you've given to the name that shows if you really care about the game.

About me then... I used to play RO pre-Amatsu, so feel free to treat me as a newb! Icon_twisted I like spriting for RO (used to have a test server), playing the piano and martial arts. Also spending my free time volunteering as a Japanese translator.

Oh, and if you need to shorten my nick, it's Lethe, not the beginning, ok? >_>

Kissy
Hi and welcome to heRO, Analethea. Icon_biggrin

Japanese translator. Do you happen to work for a scanlation group? Icon_razz
Certainly not, and will not unless paid Evil

Business with voice actor managers.
Hiya, Lethe. =D Your shortened name reminds me of Fire Emblem.
But what is wrong with Anal? Such a cute....... OHHH, I see why! Hiya Lethe Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin
Welcome! :D

Kirby_Z Wrote:But what is wrong with Anal? Such a cute....... OHHH, I see why!??

Oh My God
I prefer Thea personally... I mean hello there! Welcome and such...

*giggles*
welcome to HeRO!

i guess the RP forum could use some more members Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin hope you'll have alot of fun here Icon_biggrin
The character in your avatar looks familiar, but I can't put a name to him. Hm.

Welcome to the server, though I shouldn't be saying that since I just joined yesterday. Nevertheless, it's always a nice feeling to be accepted. If you ever need a leveling companion, I am usually available.

Icon_arrow My in-game name is the same as my forum ID; character soon-to-be priest.

Have a great time here, why don't you?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's