heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: MTG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright time for some butthole pwnage.

Krim is wrong. +3/+3 is not 99% of the time more useful than +4/+0. I'd rather wait to smack someone harder than Wild Growth my creature.

90% of MTG cards are useless in Tournaments, except for sealed. Which is why I only play sealed (drafts/preleases).

Discuss your decks. I will critique nicely except for Krim.
One already made here: this link.
ZOMG 1 MORE DAMAGE

vs

you can make your creature survive a fight if using it in defense

and

you could use the +3/+3 to save a creature from a burn damage

but I have to agree 90% of the cards are useless

the only reason to have that +4/0 instead of +3/+3 is if your deck is pure red
I'm sorry, +3/+3 is usually better. Toughness does have its place in the game, it keeps a creature around that needs to block or will get hit by heavy creatures.

Suicide/Aggro decks might appreciate the +4/+0 more but overall, the versatility of +3/+3 can't be denied.

There is a reason Invigorate gets played after all in casual occasionally by green players. ;O
I'll post my famous white deck once I retrieve it from all my boxes in the garage c_c'
*Brain fries*

Mtg looks really confusing -_-a
A good card game comes off as confusing.
RO is a confusing game too sometimes Icon_razz
Haha, I don't think Ill ever play it, since I don't know anyone that actually plays it...
I think that we can really use the other thread and don't need 2 identical MTG thread at the same time

*locks*
Reference URL's